Home Owner's Insurance
you can live with!

Mike Gissell Insurance - Home Owner's Insurance South Austin

Home Owners Insurance
Your home is probably the largest investment you will ever make, it is filled with the most irreplaceable,and important belongings in your life. That includes your family and you.
Whether you own or rent your home Mike Gissell will have coverages right for your needs.

Homeowners policies differ by what losses you want to cover and what type of residence you own. You can choose policies that cover fire, theft, vandalism and many other events. These policies can even cover you in case someone is injured on your property.

You choose the policy that is best for you. Everything from comprehensive policies containing coverage for fire, hail, smoke, falling objects, vandalism, and theft to coverage for only specified losses.

Insurance options you select:
How much do you want to cover- higher deductibles will lower your premium by shifting some of the cost to you. $500. deductibles require that you pay the first $500. of a claim.

Where you set your limits- You can set certain limits on your policy that you feel are appropriate for you.

Protection for other people- personal liability coverage applies to someone who is injured on your property or in your home and you are at fault.

Medical expenses- Coverage should someone be injured on or even off your property in some cases.

Additional Living expenses- If you can't live in your home after it is damaged by a covered loss you may be payed extra living expenses for a period of time.

Protection for your belongings- personal property insurance will help you replace your special possessions if they are lost, stolen or destroyed buy a covered loss.

Scheduled personal property loss- If you have special possessions such as jewelry, firearms, art, antiques or collectibles you can talk to Mike about adding these as scheduled property on your policy.

If You Rent Your Property- You may purchase renters insurance and some landlords may have options to buy additional liability insurance as well.

Protect Your Valuables- You should start by making an inventory of all your possessions right away. Start by writing them down with a complete description and then take pictures of everything on the list.  

When your home suffers damage or is destroyed or someone is injured you will want and agent and a company that will understand how you feel and how to help you.

Mike Gissell is that agent and will provide you with just that company.  We will start by listening. Listening to you feelings, concerns and special needs.  Then we can provide a tailored plan that is just right for you.

Need more info? Ready to buy?
Call Mike at 512.925.8801

Contact Mike Gissell

Fill in the form below to contact Mike by email.

First Name:
Last Name:
Address Street 1:
Address Street 2:
Zip Code: (5 digits)
Daytime Phone:
Evening Phone:
or Comments: